Glamazon Gold Travel Mug (18oz)
Take a "swig" of whatever fuels your day! ☕🚗 There is nothing tame about the luxe gold dots on this reflective pattern.
Our best selling 18oz Travel Mug features a cup holder friendly shape, making it the perfect travel companion to and from the classroom, the conference room or even just your living room.
All of our prints are hand applied therefore slight variations will occur.
- Holds up to 18oz
- Keeps drinks cold 9+ hours and hot 3+ hours
- Slim, metal handle
- Triple insulation technology: double-walled, vacuum-sealed and copper-plated
- Condensation free and nonbreakable
- Constructed of .5mm 304-18/8 stainless steel
- Fits most standard cup holders
- Slip-free, scratch-free and noise-free silicone base
- Includes BPA-free, Large Lid with removable slider for cleaning
Use our Accessory Fit Guide to help find the right accessory for your Swig!
Measures: 5.75" H x 5" W (lid and handle included)
Base: 2.7" in diameter
Weighs: 0.6lb when empty
CARE + USE
When caring for your Swig:
- While this vessel is dishwasher safe, we recommend handwashing to maintain the best possible finish
- Never use bleach or abrasive cleaners containing chlorine
- Do not put in the microwave
- Do not overfill with hot liquids and keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids
- Always make sure lid is tightly secured before drinking
Looking for more care and use information? Click here for details on how to care for your Swig.
Always great… keeps drinks hot long hours and easy to fit in car holders. Love the lid.
Until this, I had never experienced it. Now I know. I absolutely love this mug. I want it with me so bad it's hard to let top off to wash. It's perfect for every drink I use.
Thanks for making such fantastic product.
The mug itself is great. It keeps my coffee hot for several hours. The issue I have is the handle. I like to hold my coffee when I drive and this is not a comfortable handle.
Thanks for reaching out! Our handles vary between plastic and metal on our different prints due to the way the print has to be applied. For prints that need to be applied in a solid sheet, the handle needs to go on after the print and is therefore given a plastic handle instead of a metal handle. The metal handles are welded on, and wrapped prints do not work well with them.
To purchase a product with the handle you prefer, you can always look at the product photos on our website for reference! The thinner handles are a key indicator that they are metal, while the thicker handles are plastic.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like to confirm which prints or patterns have what handles or if you have any other questions! Our contact information can be found at the bottom of any of our web pages under the Support column.
The Swig Life Team
I love this tumbler!
I am a skier and knew I had to have this mug for winter and our upcoming ski trip to Wyoming. So thrilled with how vibrant it was when I opened the package! The pics online don't do it justice! So cute with just a subtle sparkle 💖.