Swig is committed to providing the best customer service possible. Your satisfaction is important to us and we want you to be a permanent member of the Swig family. If anything is wrong with your Swig, we will do our best to rectify the situation in a timely manner.
Swig offers a one-year limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship for all products it manufactures. This warranty is only valid for U.S. customers. This warranty applies strictly to the original owner of authentic Swig items purchased through swiglife.com or authorized retailers with proof of purchase. This warranty is void if the product is structurally altered, subjected to use beyond the physical limits of the materials used for manufacturing, or is damaged as a result of abnormal use. Normal wear and tear is not warranted. This includes dents from dropping, scratches on painted finish after purchase, broken tops from dropping, rubber gaskets being removed, theft, or any other forms of misuse that do not adhere to care instructions.
In order for your warranty claim to be approved, the following conditions must be met:
- You must have purchased an authentic Swig from an authorized Swig retailer and provide proof of this purchase.
- Your warranty claim must be submitted within 365 days of purchase from an authorized Swig retailer via our Swig Warranty Claim Submission form.
- You must have used the product only as intended and in accordance with the product’s care instructions (refer to our Swig Technology & Care page for more details).
- You must provide a brief description and image of the manufacturing defect as requested.
- You must be a customer in the United States.
If your defect is found to be a fault in manufacturing, Swig will replace your product with the same or similar product at Swig’s discretion.
If you believe your Swig product is eligible for replacement, please fill out the Swig Warranty Claim Submission form below. A customer care representative will follow up with you during business hours, M-F from 9am-5pm EST.