Boho Desert Travel Mug (18oz)
Take a "swig" of whatever fuels your day! ☕🚗 Stay wild in this Southwest landscape full of warm clay tones and a picturesque, deep green cactus.
Our best selling 18oz Travel Mug features a cup holder friendly shape, making it the perfect travel companion to and from the classroom, the conference room or even just your living room.
All of our prints are hand applied therefore slight variations will occur.
- Holds up to 18oz
- Keeps drinks cold 9+ hours and hot 3+ hours
- Comfort-grip, plastic handle
- Triple insulation technology: double-walled, vacuum-sealed and copper-plated
- Condensation free and nonbreakable
- Constructed of .5mm 304-18/8 stainless steel
- Fits most standard cup holders
- Slip-free, scratch-free and noise-free silicone base
- Includes BPA-free, Large Lid with removable slider for cleaning
Use our Accessory Fit Guide to help find the right accessory for your Swig!
Measures: 5.75” H x 5” W (lid and handle included)
Base: 2.7” in diameter
Weighs: 0.6lb when empty
CARE + USE
When caring for your Swig:
- While this vessel is dishwasher safe, we recommend handwashing to maintain the best possible finish
- Never use bleach or abrasive cleaners containing chlorine
- Do not put in the microwave
- Do not overfill with hot liquids and keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids
- Always make sure lid is tightly secured before drinking
Looking for more care and use information? Click here for details on how to care for your Swig.
I got 2 18 oz travel mugs. The patterns are so cute and they've kept my coffee hot for a long time!
I love the cute Christmas design! The matching straws are perfect as well!
Love this pattern!! Keeps my tea and coffee hot for hours!
Love the smaller size, I left it in the hot car for me to go in to shop, 4 hours later ice was still in the cup. I love the print it so happy
So, I accidentally bought a Frappuccino thinking I ordered a mocha and well, it kept that Frappuccino VERY cold! To the point I had to rake it out several hours later. Good job! It works! This is my “dark, moody” coffee mug and I love the colors. It’s like it’s girly but serious girly. So when someone asks what I’m drinking and I say “vanilla comoro” they know I mean business. Go ahead serious girlies, get this mug!
Don't worry - we're hard at work getting this item out of your dreams and into your cart!