Shimmer Diamond White Travel Mug (18oz)
Take a "swig" of whatever fuels your day! ☕🚗 Add a little sparkle to your day with this shimmer finish!
Our best selling 18oz Travel Mug features a cup holder friendly shape, making it the perfect travel companion to and from the classroom, the conference room or even just your living room.
- Holds up to 18oz
- Keeps drinks cold 9+ hours and hot 3+ hours
- Slim, metal handle
- Triple insulation technology: double-walled, vacuum-sealed and copper-plated
- Condensation free and nonbreakable
- Constructed of .5mm 304-18/8 stainless steel
- Fits most standard cup holders
- Slip-free, scratch-free and noise-free silicone base
- Includes BPA-free, Large Lid with removable slider for cleaning
Use our Accessory Fit Guide to help find the right accessory for your Swig!
Measures: 5.75” H x 5” W (lid and handle included)
Base: 2.7” in diameter
Weighs: 0.6lb when empty
CARE + USE
When caring for your Swig:
- While this vessel is dishwasher safe, we recommend handwashing to maintain the best possible finish
- Never use bleach or abrasive cleaners containing chlorine
- Do not put in the microwave
- Do not overfill with hot liquids and keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids
- Always make sure lid is tightly secured before drinking
Looking for more care and use information? Click here for details on how to care for your Swig.
I love this mug for my coffee. It's super pretty and seals, so I don't spill when I'm carrying too many things.
My fav mug, this one was a gift and a big hit. The mug is not only hot/cold insulated really well it also fits in your car cup holders! The sliding lid is really nice as it doesn't leak.
I do like this style and pattern.
I am a huge fan of the holiday designs. Bought one for myself and several for friends. They are beautiful and functional as well. I also bought the beer bottle covers too. They make the perfect gift for yourself or someone else.
I love my mug keeps coffee hot for a while keeps it even hotter for longer with lid on. The stainless steel does stain over time just use a little baking soda and give a slight scrub and cleans right up! I like both sizes but prefer the 18 oz for coffee. Make wonderful gifts!
Don't worry - we're hard at work getting this item out of your dreams and into your cart!