Hydrangea Tumbler (22oz)
Perfect for whatever or wherever you drink! 🌟🥤 Enjoy a soft, matte finish in your favorite shades.
Our 22oz Tumbler's slim shape is cup holder friendly, making it perfect for on the go sipping. From sweet tea to hot toddy's, this Swig will definitely be your new fave!
- Holds up to 22oz
- Keeps drinks cold 12+ hours and hot 3+ hours
- Triple insulation technology: double-walled, vacuum-sealed and copper-plated
- Condensation free and nonbreakable
- Constructed of .5mm 304-18/8 stainless steel
- Fits most standard cup holders
- Slip-free, scratch-free and noise-free silicone base
- Includes BPA-free, Large Lid with removable slider for cleaning
- Tall Straws sold separately
Use our Accessory Fit Guide to help find the right accessory for your Swig!
Measures: 7.75” H x 3.5” W (lid included)
Base: 2.7” in diameter
Weighs: 0.8lb when empty
CARE + USE
When caring for your Swig:
- While this vessel is dishwasher safe, we recommend handwashing to maintain the best possible finish
- Never use bleach or abrasive cleaners containing chlorine
- Do not put in the microwave
- Do not overfill with hot liquids and keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids
- Always make sure lid is tightly secured before drinking
Looking for more care and use information? Click here for details on how to care for your Swig.
This cup is adorable! But definitely do not put any Swig cups in the dishwasher. They might do ok for the first few times but after that will start peeling. I do put the lids in the dishwasher, top rack only and they do great.
I bought the 22 oz Rocket Pop to use around the summer holidays, Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor day. The colors are so cute and the print reminds me of when I was a kid eating the rocket pop popsicles in the summer. The 22 oz is perfect for my coffee and I don't have to worry about it splashing out when walking or driving.
I have a handful of SWIG tumblers and this one is really pretty. The colors a really vivid and bright. I just love it.
This cup is my favorite
I have several tumblers and this is my favorite pattern.
Don't worry - we're hard at work getting this item out of your dreams and into your cart!