Hayride Tumbler (22oz)
Perfect for whatever or wherever you drink! 🌟🥤 Add a little "yeehaw" to your day with this cowhide print!
Our 22oz Tumbler's slim shape is cup holder friendly, making it perfect for on the go sipping. From sweet tea to hot toddy's, this Swig will definitely be your new fave!
All of our prints are hand applied therefore slight variations will occur.
Now featuring a refreshed, more minimalist design!
- Holds up to 22oz
- Keeps drinks cold 12+ hours and hot 3+ hours
- Triple insulation technology: double-walled, vacuum-sealed and copper-plated
- Condensation free and nonbreakable
- Constructed of .5mm 304-18/8 stainless steel
- Fits most standard cup holders
- Slip-free, scratch-free and noise-free silicone base
- Includes BPA-free, Large Lid with removable slider for cleaning
- Tall Straws sold separately
Use our Accessory Fit Guide to help find the right accessory for your Swig!
Measures: 7.75” H x 3.5” W (lid included)
Base: 2.7” in diameter
Weighs: 0.8lb when empty
CARE + USE
When caring for your Swig:
- While this vessel is dishwasher safe, we recommend handwashing to maintain the best possible finish
- Never use bleach or abrasive cleaners containing chlorine
- Do not put in the microwave
- Do not overfill with hot liquids and keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids
- Always make sure lid is tightly secured before drinking
Looking for more care and use information? Click here for details on how to care for your Swig.
This is the first 22oz tumbler from Swig I’ve purchased. My 32oz tumblers will still have ice in them after more than 12 hours even with refills of water. The 22oz however didn’t have ice left by lunch time with no refills. I’m not disappointed with the cup, it’s still better than other brands, I will just continue to buy the 32oz ones in the future.
This cup is adorable! But definitely do not put any Swig cups in the dishwasher. They might do ok for the first few times but after that will start peeling. I do put the lids in the dishwasher, top rack only and they do great.
I bought the 22 oz Rocket Pop to use around the summer holidays, Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor day. The colors are so cute and the print reminds me of when I was a kid eating the rocket pop popsicles in the summer. The 22 oz is perfect for my coffee and I don't have to worry about it splashing out when walking or driving.
I have a handful of SWIG tumblers and this one is really pretty. The colors a really vivid and bright. I just love it.
This cup is my favorite
Don't worry - we're hard at work getting this item out of your dreams and into your cart!