The Southern Peach Bourbon Smash is THE perfect drink to sip on the patio on a hot summer day.
Let’s face it: you just can't go wrong with bourbon and fresh peaches! This drink is perfect for any bourbon-lover who wants a cocktail that packs a punch but doesn't taste too strong.
One sip and you’ll be whisked away to the south, taking in flavors as fresh as a Georgia peach.
Our recipe video walks you through exactly how to make this refreshing drink from start to finish. Check it out below and keep reading for a full-recipe breakdown.
Southern Peach Bourbon Smash Recipe Video
Southern Peach Bourbon Smash Ingredients (makes one serving):
- Add 1/4 cup peach slices to a cocktail shaker
- Muddle until peaches are slightly crushed
- Pour in 2oz bourbon
- Add 1oz simple syrup
- Squeeze in 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Shake the cocktail shaker
- Fill low ball glass with ice
- Strain cocktail over ice
- Top off with seltzer
- Garnish with fresh peaches and mint, and enjoy!