Wild Child Stemless Wine Cup (14oz)
More chill, less refills! 🍷 Bring out your wild side with the roaring neon hues and shimmery diamond white finish of this spotted animal pattern.
Our 14oz Stemless Wine Cups are perfect for enjoying chilled wine or cocktails by the pool, hot tea in the morning or even ice cream sundaes before bed (Swig calories don't count😉)!
All of our prints are hand applied therefore slight variations will occur.
- Holds up to 14oz
- Keeps drinks cold 9+ hours and hot 3+ hours
- Triple insulation technology: double-walled, vacuum-sealed and copper-plated
- Condensation free and nonbreakable
- Constructed of .5mm 304-18/8 stainless steel
- Slip-free, scratch-free and noise-free silicone base
- Includes BPA-free, Medium Lid with removable slider for cleaning
Use our Accessory Fit Guide to help find the right accessory for your Swig!
Measures: 5” H x 3.5” W (lid included)
Base: 2.8” in diameter
Weighs: 0.6lb when empty
CARE + USE
When caring for your Swig:
- While this vessel is dishwasher safe, we recommend handwashing to maintain the best possible finish
- Never use bleach or abrasive cleaners containing chlorine
- Do not put in the microwave
- Do not overfill with hot liquids and keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids
- Always make sure lid is tightly secured before drinking
Looking for more care and use information? Click here for details on how to care for your Swig.
Halloween is my favorite holiday. I LOVE cats. And purple is my favorite color. It's as though this print was made for me. So I had to buy two (the stemless wine cup and tumbler), but now I'm wondering if I should also get the travel mug!
I love this cup and can’t wait to use it this Christmas!
Super cute design and love the non slip base
These are cute cups. I use them as my daily drinking up. Love the different prints.
I enjoy all of my swig tumblers. And this enchanted 14oz tumbler is so pretty . I had to purchased a 22oz enchanted tumbler. The flowers bring back memories of my grandma and her roses. When I'm using the tumber.
Don't worry - we're hard at work getting this item out of your dreams and into your cart!