Sea Spray Flip + Sip Slim Tumbler (12oz)
ETA: late jan
The perfect traveling companion! 🏃♀️ Crash into the waves of swirling blues and clouds of white.
The Flip + Sip Cap is a gamechanger. The easy carry handle and inner straw means they can sip on-the-go!
All of our prints are hand applied therefore slight variations will occur.
- Holds up to 12oz
- Keeps drinks cold 9+ hours and hot 3+ hours
- Do not use the straw with hot beverages!
- Triple insulation technology: double-walled, vacuum-sealed and copper-plated
- Condensation free and nonbreakable
- Constructed of .5mm 304-18/8 stainless steel
- Slip-free, scratch-free and noise-free silicone base
- Includes BPA-free Flip + Sip Cap with straw and flex handle
NOTE: Recommended for children 3+ years of age.
Use our Accessory Fit Guide to help find the right accessory for your Swig!
Measures: 7.1" H x 2.75" W (cap included, handle and top down)
Base: 2.75” in diameter
Weighs: 0.6 lb when empty
CARE + USE
When caring for your Swig:
- While this vessel is dishwasher safe, we recommend handwashing to maintain the best possible finish
- When washing the cap, we recommend using a dishwasher; do not soak the cap in water
- Never use bleach or abrasive cleaners containing chlorine
- Do not put in the microwave
- Do not overfill with hot liquids and keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids
- Always make sure cap is tightly secured before drinking
- Do not use Flip + Sip Straw Cap with hot beverages
Looking for more care and use information? Click here for details on how to care for your Swig.
My daughter takes this with her to school every day! It works great for the playground. Very easy to clean!
This is a perfect size bottle for my toddler, the print (wild child) is super cute, and I love the slim profile on this water bottle, not too bulky! Will be getting her a second bottle in the future!
I purchase the wild child sip tumbler for my daughter for school and love it!
This tumbler is nice. The only thing wrong is the straw that came with it doesn't really fit, so my daughter has to use it by drinking out of the spout instead of through a straw. Not a huge deal, but if you like to drink through a straw, this probably won't work for you.
Thank you for taking the time to share this with us! I am sorry to hear that you have had an issue with your Swig and its straw. I would like to take a look at this for you and see what may be happening with your Cap and Straw.
Would you please fill out a warranty claim for us? I have added a link to this below.
If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Swig Life Team
I bought this for my granddaughter to use at school this year and she loves it. It's just the right size for her and keeps her drinks cold all day.
Don't worry - we're hard at work getting this item out of your dreams and into your cart!