On The Prowl Flip + Sip Bottle (26oz)
The perfect traveling companion! 🏃♀️ Fall into your wild side with a layered animal print detailed with gold accents.
Flip, sip and hydrate! Drink on the go with the help of the easy carry handle and inner straw.
All of our prints are hand applied therefore slight variations will occur.
- Holds up to 26oz
- Keeps drinks cold 24+ hours and hot 3+ hours
- Do not use the straw with hot beverages!
- Triple insulation technology: double-walled, vacuum-sealed and copper-plated
- Condensation free and nonbreakable
- Constructed of .5mm 304-18/8 stainless steel
- Fits most standard cup holders
- Slip-free, scratch-free and noise-free silicone base
- Includes BPA-free Flip + Sip Cap with straw and flex handle
Use our Accessory Fit Guide to help find the right accessory for your Swig!
Measures: 12.1" x 2.9" W (cap included)
Opening: 1.62" in diameter
Base: 2.9" in diameter
Weighs: 0.9 lb when empty
CARE + USE
When caring for your Swig:
- While this vessel is dishwasher safe, we recommend handwashing to maintain the best possible finish
- When washing the cap, we recommend using a dishwasher; do not soak the cap in water
- Never use bleach or abrasive cleaners containing chlorine
- Do not put in the microwave
- Always make sure cap is tightly secured before drinking
Looking for more care and use information? Click here for details on how to care for your Swig.
Took me a bit to get used to the tumbler. I wanted something that wouldn't spill if tipped over. It was hard to get drink out through the straw. Found if I turned the top 1/2 a crank open it comes out much easier. It doesn't spill either. Guess I just tightened it too far. Wanted to share in case someone else was having a challenge too.
I got the new 26 oz Tutti Frutti Flip and Sip and the color is so vivid I love it.It holds 6 oz. More than the 20 oz swig bottle and keeps my water cold all day and night
I like my Swig bottles, but they don't hold much. This 26-ounce version is great. I got the one in blue because the purple shaded too much into pink for me. I'd love to see more pattern options in this size.
Don't worry - we're hard at work getting this item out of your dreams and into your cart!