Accessories for this Swig
Golf Partee Pilsner Tumbler (20oz)
Pilsner, please! 😎 Perfect for the golf enthusiast, our patented dimple design looks and feels like a golf ball!
Designed with taste in mind, this Pilsner Tumbler will keep beer chilled just right. The curvy silhouette makes for an easy-to-hold design!
All of our prints are hand applied therefore slight variations will occur.
- Holds up to 20oz
- Keeps drinks cold 12+ hours and hot 3+ hours
- Triple insulation technology: double-walled, vacuum-sealed and copper-plated
- Condensation free and nonbreakable
- Constructed of .5mm 304-18/8 stainless steel
- Slip-free, scratch-free and noise-free silicone base
- Includes BPA-free, Large Lid with removable slider for cleaning
- Tall Straws sold separately
Use our Accessory Fit Guide to help find the right accessory for your Swig!
Measures: 8.65" H x 3.6" W (lid included)
Opening: 3.5" in diameter
Base: 2.8” in diameter
Weighs: 0.8lb when empty
CARE + USE
When caring for your Swig:
- While this vessel is dishwasher safe, we recommend handwashing to maintain the best possible finish
- Never use bleach or abrasive cleaners containing chlorine
- Do not put in the microwave
- Do not overfill with hot liquids and keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids
- Always make sure lid is tightly secured before drinking
Looking for more care and use information? Click here for details on how to care for your Swig.
Accessories for this Swig
My husband loves this! He doesn’t just use it for beer, he does a ton of mixed drinks and coffee in this as well
Purchased this for my friends husband who is a golf and beer fan. Now he can safely take his drink on the cart and keep it cold!
Got this pilsner for my husband and it's his favorite new cup. He loves the size and says that it keeps his beer cold for a long time. This pattern is also one of my favorites but I can see why men would really like it too.
I really like the shape and design of cup
Holds ice for very long time too
The con is... the cup top has no ventilation
So trying to drink out of it with top on doesn't vent , creating problems drinking.
If they would redesign top this would be the perfect cup
Thank you for reaching out! Our lids are designed to be as airtight as possible to prevent any leaking and sometimes this can create a suction-like effect. One thing that I have found to help is removing the slider piece from the lid and then reattaching it. This can help reduce some of the pressure build-up and allow for a more even flow.
Click here to view our Care Instructions (https://www.swiglife.com/pages/care-instructions), which has a video with instructions on how to remove the slider piece.
As an alternative, we offer an EZ Flow Lid (https://www.swiglife.com/collections/accessories/products/clear-ez-flow-lid-lg) without the slider which has a better flow and is also straw-friendly!
I am happy to send you one of our EZ Flow Lids for your Swig if this is something you are interested in trying.
If you need assistance selecting the correct lid, you may send me a photo of your Swig and I am happy to confirm the correct size needed.
My husband absolutely loves his pilsner swig ,he said he really likes that the top of the cup is rounded and doesn't have a sharp edge.
Don't worry - we're hard at work getting this item out of your dreams and into your cart!