Aloha Tumbler (32oz)
Aloha Tumbler (32oz)
Bigger really is better! 💯 Have a kiss of hibiscus with this lush, tropical scene of Hawaiian florals decorated in gold over a coral base.
Our fan favorite 32oz Tumbler features a slim profile, making it cup holder friendly and comfy to hold. The increased capacity means you get to enjoy more of your favorite drinks with fewer refills!
All of our prints are hand applied therefore slight variations will occur.
- Holds up to 32oz
- Keeps drinks cold 24+ hours and hot 3+ hours
- Triple insulation technology: double-walled, vacuum-sealed and copper-plated
- Condensation free and nonbreakable
- Constructed of 5mm 304-18/8 stainless steel
- Fits most standard cup holders
- Slip-free, scratch-free and noise-free silicone base
- Includes BPA-free, X-Large Lid with removable slider for cleaning
- Tall Straws sold separately
Use our Accessory Fit Guide to help find the right accessory for your Swig!
Measures: 8.75” H x 4” W (lid included)
Base: 2.8” in diameter
Weighs: 1.0lb when empty
CARE + USE
When caring for your Swig:
- While this vessel is dishwasher safe, we recommend handwashing to maintain the best possible finish
- Never use bleach or abrasive cleaners containing chlorine
- Do not put in the microwave
- Do not overfill with hot liquids and keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids
- Always make sure lid is tightly secured before drinking
Looking for more care and use information? Click here for details on how to care for your Swig.
Accessories for this Swig
I love the new cup. This size is perfect for the Starbucks trenta that I get. Just wish it came with an easy flow lid.
So cute for spring!!!
Love all my tumblers!! Gave this as a gift and they were thrilled with it
I love my 32oz tumbler. I use it almost daily. It keeps my drinks cold throughout the day which is great because I don't have access to a refrigerator or anything while I'm working. I use mine with the Swig straws, but I wish there was a better way to use it with a straw. If I knock it over by accident, it spills everywhere. I have the smaller bottle with a straw built in, but I don't like it as much so I don't use it very often. I'm also really disappointed that Swig got rid of all of their black and white patterns because the Spot On was my favorite.
Don't worry - we're hard at work getting this item out of your dreams and into your cart!