Party Animal Tumbler (32oz)
Party Animal Tumbler (32oz)
Bigger really is better! 💯 Hold a party in the palm of your hand with this colorful twist on classic leopard print.
Our fan favorite 32oz Tumbler features a slim profile, making it cup holder friendly and comfy to hold. The increased capacity means you get to enjoy more of your favorite drinks with fewer refills!
All of our prints are hand applied therefore slight variations will occur.
- Holds up to 32oz
- Keeps drinks cold 24+ hours and hot 3+ hours
- Triple insulation technology: double-walled, vacuum-sealed and copper-plated
- Condensation free and nonbreakable
- Constructed of 5mm 304-18/8 stainless steel
- Fits most standard cup holders
- Slip-free, scratch-free and noise-free silicone base
- Includes BPA-free, X-Large Lid with removable slider for cleaning
- Tall Straws sold separately
Measures: 8.75” H x 4” W (lid included)
Base: 2.8” in diameter
Weighs: 1.0lb when empty
CARE + USE
When caring for your Swig:
- While this vessel is dishwasher safe, we recommend handwashing to maintain the best possible finish
- Never use bleach or abrasive cleaners containing chlorine
- Do not put in the microwave
- Do not overfill with hot liquids and keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids
- Always make sure lid is tightly secured before drinking
Looking for more care and use information? Click here for details on how to care for your Swig.
Accessories for this Swig
Bought for my niece and she loves it!
Love this cup. Cute marble design! Just buy it already!
These cups have caught my eye for the longest and I finally got one! I am so in love and can’t believe I waited so long🤪 I don’t use anything else! Will definitely be buying more swiglife goodies very soon!
This tumbler makes me happy! I love how all the bright colors pop against the white background. I have so many Swigs and have only had trouble with two of them (a coffee mug with a plastic handle that kept falling off until I finally used Epoxy on it and the 32 oz. Sand Art tumbler scratched much easier than any of the others). I just ordered the Pink Lemonade 32 oz., but I don't think it will top the Confetti pattern for me!
Purchased for a fun summer color. While traveling on a low traffic county road 3 little girls were jumping up and down with a sign selling lemonade for 25 cents. How could my new tumbler and I not circle back and stop? I think there was about 1 inch left in the styrofoam cup as it had sloshed out while they ran. But Pink Lemonade Tumbler and I were having a feel good moment. Regretted not having three $1 bills, but gave them all my change which they considered to be huge. Fun summer memory.
Don't worry - we're hard at work getting this item out of your dreams and into your cart!