Georgia Tumbler (32oz)
Bigger really is better! 💯 Sip sweet like a Georgia peach with this neon, ombre print.
Our fan favorite 32oz Tumbler features a slim profile, making it cup holder friendly and comfy to hold. The increased capacity means you get to enjoy more of your favorite drinks with fewer refills!
All of our prints are hand applied therefore slight variations will occur.
- Holds up to 32oz
- Keeps drinks cold 24+ hours and hot 3+ hours
- Triple insulation technology: double-walled, vacuum-sealed and copper-plated
- Condensation free and nonbreakable
- Constructed of .5mm 304-18/8 stainless steel
- Fits most standard cup holders
- Slip-free, scratch-free and noise-free silicone base
- Includes BPA-free, X-Large Lid with removable slider for cleaning
- Tall Straws sold separately
Use our Accessory Fit Guide to help find the right accessory for your Swig!
Measures: 8.75” H x 4” W (lid included)
Base: 2.8” in diameter
Weighs: 1.0lb when empty
CARE + USE
When caring for your Swig:
- While this vessel is dishwasher safe, we recommend handwashing to maintain the best possible finish
- Never use bleach or abrasive cleaners containing chlorine
- Do not put in the microwave
- Do not overfill with hot liquids and keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids
- Always make sure lid is tightly secured before drinking
Looking for more care and use information? Click here for details on how to care for your Swig.
Hey boo! is so cute in person! Great quality cup and the matching straws are perfection 😍 👻
I love this swig, so much so that this is my second in this pattern! I was afraid I'd have separation anxiety if anything were to happen to the original. Waiting on more new patterns to add to my collection!
Love the size! Love the print! Love my cup!
I LOVE this cup!! The print is my favorite so far!! It’s so beachy looking🏖 I love the 32 oz size and keeps my water cold all day long! Washes well in the dishwasher no issues! I’m addicted to SWIG cups I must admit!! 💕
I have tons of Swig tumblers & this is literally the worst one i’ve ever owned. ): I needed a replacement within the first month of having it because of issues with the finish, then the replacement did the exact same thing which is so disappointing because it’s never happened to any of my other tumblers. The texture is all weird & it’s literally peeling/the print is scratching off.
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this review for us! I am sorry to hear that you have had another issue with your Swig. We would be more than happy to look into this for you further. Have you been able to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a warranty claim? I have added a link to this for you below!
The Swig Life Team
Don't worry - we're hard at work getting this item out of your dreams and into your cart!