Wanderlust Mega Mug (24oz)
Wanderlust Mega Mug (24oz)
Calling all coffee-holics! ☕ Inspired by those who love to wander, this design is a swirl of soft blues and euphoric gold!
What more could you want from a mug? The Mega Mug's increased capacity means more time to sip and less time spent going back for refills!
All of our prints are hand applied therefore slight variations will occur.
- Holds up to 24oz
- Keeps drinks cold 9+ hours and hot 3+ hours
- Comfort-grip, plastic handle
- Triple insulation technology: double-walled, vacuum-sealed and copper-plated
- Condensation free and nonbreakable
- Constructed of 5mm 304-18/8 stainless steel
- Slip-free, scratch-free and noise-free silicone base
- Includes BPA-free, X-Large Lid with removable slider for cleaning
- Short Straws sold separately
Use our Accessory Fit Guide to help find the right accessory for your Swig!
Measures: 5.5" H x 5.5" W (lid and handle included)
Base: 5" in diameter
Weighs: 0.8lb when empty
CARE + USE
When caring for your Swig:
- While this vessel is dishwasher safe, we recommend handwashing to maintain the best possible finish
- Never use bleach or abrasive cleaners containing chlorine
- Do not put in the microwave
- Do not overfill with hot liquids and keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids
- Always make sure lid is tightly secured before drinking
Looking for more care and use information? Click here for details on how to care for your Swig.
Accessories for this Swig
I bought Purple 💜 Reign for my daughter. Purple is her favorite color. She loves it. She is a dog walker and takes it with her. Thank you for the beautiful color and ability to keep drinks hot or cold.
This is my favorite mug of all I have. Can’t wait to put soups in it and make tea!!!
Have several travel mugs and love them. Got a deal on the Mega Mug and expected to use it for hot soup at my desk - for which it’s great.
BUT the best is for my water….have had so much trouble getting in the recommended amount daily, but this mug holds the perfect cool temp I prefer and makes it easy to track: two mugs before noon, then two to three through afternoon and evening. Often throw in some electrolyte powder for extra benefits and flavor (not too strong in this good amount of cold water). And the colorful pattern just tickles me. Waiting for a crazy fun pattern to buy another!
If you consume a copious amount of coffee, like me, then this is a need. The only downside is it's more of a desk item and too big for most cup holders in cars.
This mug is amazing for keeping drinks cold and so nice to have handy. No worries about adding ice because my water is always nice and crisp. I love it. I get compliments all the time.
Don't worry - we're hard at work getting this item out of your dreams and into your cart!