Looking to switch up your typical coffee drink?
Try our Iced Maple Pecan Pie Latte!
This blended coffee drink is nutty, slightly sweet and is sure to be one of your favorite new pick-me-ups on a hot day!
Ingredients (makes two servings)
- 1/8 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 cup milk, frozen into cubes
- 1 cup coffee, brewed and chilled
- 1/4 cup creamer
- Add chopped pecans, maple syrup and cashew butter to a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Add frozen milk, coffee and creamer to the blender
- Blend until all ingredients are smooth and incorporated
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks, and enjoy!